I offer business consulting to owners of solo practices as well as small (under 10) and medium sized (11-30) private practice owners
Our meetings can address any or all of the following:
- Develop your vision practice with unique attention to company culture
- Establish financial and business policies that set you up for success and profitability while maximizing the financial benefits to your staff (this is critical for a sustained business)
- Create clear clinical policies and processes to increase efficiency and reduce redundancy in business activities
- Identify needs and demands related to personnel, bookkeeping, website and SEO, and expected future outcomes and create short and long-term action items in response
- Set priorities for where to put your energy and passion into your business and more easily delegate tasks and responsibilities that do not support your sustainability and growth
Whether our first meeting is a free consult or a 30- or 60-minute paid consultation, I keep it very simple when I meet people for the first or 5th time to discuss the sustainability and growth of their business. I am assessing to see if you and I are a match interpersonally, to get basic information on what you’re looking for, and I try to answer as many important questions as quick possible because sometimes the a single meeting is all you need to step away and figure other things out. From there, if we decide to meet more, I don’t charge monthly fees or expect upfront payments, or require any short or long-term commitments. We simply have meeting by meeting events so you don’t feel pressured to be stuck in a situation that isn’t serving your needs. Not much different than therapy.
If we decide to schedule additional meetings, you can book as you go or book several in advance. I offer for fee 30-minute and 60-minute business consultations, charged at $150 and $275, respectfully, per hour.
Bookings are closed for this event.